"HOT PEACES – HEISSE FRIEDEN"
• are a series of artistic-pacifist interventions in public space created by PIA! & erna+erich (women.art.plattform)• aim to overcome the cliché of peace as being passive, calm, and cheesy• involve the participants in a creative and joyful exploration of ones own peace-potential• invite to experience the stunning phenomenon of 'Blitzfrieden' ('lightning peace')
Inspired? Bring a HOT PEACES project to your community -Contact PIA! - lena.freimueller 'at' peaceinaction.net
HOT PEACES 2008
• HOT PEACES –
Interventions for the International Day of Peace in Vienna 08
1. VISUALIZATION Sat. 20th Sept. 08
HOT PEACES - inspirations in public space
Brunnenviertel, Vienna 16th district, 11am-2pm
2. ACTION Sun. 21st Sept. 08 – World Peace Day!
HOT PEACES - imagine, create and celebrate at the Viennese Soulfood Festival, Ragnarhof, Grundsteingasse 12, Vienna 16th district
5pm – movies & discussion
8pm – music and hot peace actions
3. EXHIBITION starting 15th Oct. 08
HOT PEACES 08 - Click here to see the ONLINE EXHIBITION
HOT PEACES 2007 "HOT PEACES – Peace-founders on their way in Bonn"
“HOT PEACES – peace-founders on their way in Bonn” is a three-part participative art project intervening in public space in Bonn, Germany.
“HOT PEACES in Bonn” is part of the campaign for the INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE – 21st of SEPTEMBER, 2007.
1. Visualisation: HOT PEACES - pick a peace inspiration!29th of August @ Friedensplatz, Bertha von Suttner Platz & Vivatstrasse, Bonn, starting at 11am
2. Action: HOT PEACES to participate and experience!30th of August @ Vivatgasse/Friedensplatzt, Bonn - 2pm- 4:30pm
3. Interactive Exhibition - HOT PEACES: celebrate the INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE together! 21st of September @ Kunstmuseum Bonn, 10am-2pm
HOT PEACES 2006 "HOT PEACES - In search of peace movements in Carinthia"
"HOT PEACES – In search of peace movements in Carinthia" is a three-part participative art project intervening in public space at the pedestrian zone in the City of Klagenfurt, South of Austria.
“HOT PEACES in Carinthia”
formed part of - the cultural festival solysombra in the region Carinthia, Austria- the "Long Night of Museums 2006" in Austria
1. Action: HOT PEACES to experience and participate! 24th of June, 2006, 11am-1pm, Alter Platz, Klagenfurt, AustriaCome and experience different and creative hot peaces, visions and movements at the various "freestyle peace research stations"!
2. Installation: HOT PEACES - video remix8th of October 2006 - Long Night of Museums 2006, 7pm - 1am @ the shop window Adil Besim, Alter Platz 22, Klagenfurt, Austria
3. Interactive Exhibition: HOT PEACES - Documentation of the project process and creative outcomes in form of a material- and photo exhibition, sound collage and more participative action8th of October 2006 - Long Night of Museums 2006, Austria , 7pm - 1 am @ Galerie3, Alter Platz 25, Klagenfurt, Austria
Supporting Partner: Galerie3, KlagenfurtSponsor: Adil Besim
"HOT PEACES - Pilot Project"
The first HOT PEACES project was piloted on the 3rd of June 2006 at the summerrise festival in Vienna, Austria ( www.werkstadtrand.org, www.froeschelgasse.org ).The intervention took place in the park of the festival location (19. Fröschelgasse 18, Vienna). Numerous individuals and families took the chance to explore different images of peace in a participatory, creative and fun way.
Inspired?Invite a HOT PEACES project to your community - Contact PIA!lena.freimueller 'at' peaceinaction.net
Back to top